Nokia Lumia 1020
49,999 value for money: **1/2
Nokias Lumia 1020 with its 41-MP camera,is now available in India. This is the best smartphone camera in the market as of now and all other features take the backseat. The build quality of this phone is very good,much slimmer and comes with Windows Phone,which lacks enough good apps. The 1020 has an app called Pro Camera,which lets you control aperture,shutter speed,exposure value and other camera settings through on-screen dials. The audio and video recording capabilities are very good.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
52,763 value for money: **1/2
Bose has stepped into a new category of home audio by introducing the SoundTouch speaker. This system lets you stream music wirelessly across your house from your phone or tablet. All that is needed is a WiFi network and a computer. SoundTouch supports Internet radio too. Three variants are available in this series. These are SoundTouch 30 Wi-Fi (10H x 17W x 7D) for Rs 52,763,SoundTouch 20 Wi-Fi (7H x 12W x 4D) for Rs 32,512.50 and SoundTouch Portable Wi-Fi that has a rechargable battery (6H x 10W x 3D) for Rs 32,512.50. Users can start with any SoundTouch system and add others for a multi-room experience: play the same music in every room,or different music in different rooms,Bose has said.
1.5 lakh value for money: **1/2
Nikons smallest and lightest full-frame DSLR yet,the D610,is now available in India. This has a 24.3-MP FX-format CMOS sensor,Nikons EXPEED 3 image processing engine and the ISO range is between 100 and 6400. This camera has a shutter release that can click around six frames per second and features a technology called Quiet Continuous shutter release mode. This camera has a 39-point autofocus system and a 3.2-inch LCD screen,and can shoot full HD videos. The price for the Nikon D610 (body only) is Rs 1,29,950,and with a 24-85 mm VR lens kit the camera costs Rs 1,57,950.
22,999 value for money: **
Googles Chromebook laptops will be available from October 17. Among the first devices to arrive is the Acer Chromebook C720. It runs Googles Chrome OS. As of now this OS is not much more than Chrome browser that runs a few apps. It does not have much local storage space and data is stored on the cloud,via Internet. Acer C720 has an 11.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. The processor is an Intel Celeron with 2 GB RAM. Local storage space is 16 GB,with 100 GB Google Drive free for two years. It has an optional 3G modem. Although it has a battery life of around 8.5 hours and weighs 1.25 kg,the OS limitations may dissuade users from buying it.