Stepping up his attack on the RSS,Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh Friday alleged that the Sangh fountainhead imparts bomb-making training to its cadres. He claimed he was in possession of video clips of four VHP and RSS activists accepting that they were trained by Sangh in making bombs.
Singh who came under attack from the BJP on Thursday after the court verdict in the Batla House encounter referred to the 2002 Mhow temple blast in which he said six activists of the VHP and the RSS were named and four arrested. He said those four have made a statement on record that they were trained in making bombs.
I have said this and I have video clips of that, he added. Singh said out of the six,two persons Sunil Joshi and Ramji Kalsangra were declared absconders. Joshi was a pracharak of the RSS in Dewas who was ultimately killed by RSS activists themselves, he alleged.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The Congress general secretary said RSS activists had lodged a case of defamation against him in a Gwalior court and claimed the case was withdrawn when he produced the record.
This is not the first time that Singh has spoken about RSS imparting training in bomb-making or trained his guns at the Sangh.
He had recently alleged that the Sangh parivar and the BJP were conspiring to incite communal violence in Congress-ruled states claiming that it cannot win the election without communalising the situation.