Stepping up his attack on the RSS,Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh Friday alleged that the Sangh fountainhead imparts bomb-making training to its cadres. He claimed he was in possession of video clips of four VHP and RSS activists accepting that they were trained by Sangh in making bombs.
Singh who came under attack from the BJP on Thursday after the court verdict in the Batla House encounter referred to the 2002 Mhow temple blast in which he said six activists of the VHP and the RSS were named and four arrested. He said those four have made a statement on record that they were trained in making bombs.
I have said this and I have video clips of that, he added. Singh said out of the six,two persons Sunil Joshi and Ramji Kalsangra were declared absconders. Joshi was a pracharak of the RSS in Dewas who was ultimately killed by RSS activists themselves, he alleged.
The Congress general secretary said RSS activists had lodged a case of defamation against him in a Gwalior court and claimed the case was withdrawn when he produced the record.
This is not the first time that Singh has spoken about RSS imparting training in bomb-making or trained his guns at the Sangh.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He had recently alleged that the Sangh parivar and the BJP were conspiring to incite communal violence in Congress-ruled states claiming that it cannot win the election without communalising the situation.