He said such a letter was against the Constitution and urged the Centre to withdraw it,saying it would jeopardise fair investigations and prosecution.
Rajnath also took up Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhis criticism of the ordinance on convicted lawmakers. He said Congress chief Sonia Gandhi should get her son to apologise to the nation for his remarks on the PM or get him to resign from the party.
I saw a remark of Soniaji that the BJP had made a mockery of the PM. I would like to say it was none other than Rahul Gandhi who did it. The purpose of the PMs visit abroad was defeated because of this remark. Rahul Gandhi has shown disrespect to not only the government but the country itself, he said. He said the BJP would urge the President to not give his assent to the ordinance.
Asked why BJP invited high commissioners and ambassadors of a lot of countries except Pakistan to the Modi rally in New Delhi,he said,They came to hear Narendra Modi on their own. So far as Pakistan is concerned,our policy is clear: that country must change its policy of belligerence.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More