Drawing parallels between the BJPs defeat in Uttarakhand,Himachal Pradesh and Karnataka and the Allied forces setbacks at the hands of German forces in World War II,BJP president Rajnath Singh Saturday asked party workers not to lose hope. He invoked Winston Churchills famous quote to exhort them to work harder to emerge victorious in the Lok Sabha polls and make it BJPs finest hour.
I would like to assure the BJP workers today that though we might have lost in Himachal Pradesh,Uttarakhand,and Karnataka due to certain circumstances,we are committed to emerge as the ultimate victors. The BJP has to win this war in such a way that when Indias history is written,Winston Churchills quote stands true for us as well: This was their finest hour, Singh said in his speech,inaugurating the partys National Executive. I would like to exhort the BJP cadres to strive for decisive victory in the next elections.
Rajnath laid out the broad contours of what could be BJPs promises to the electorate for next elections.
He expressed BJPs disagreement with Left-leaning welfarist approach of the Congress and sought to promise A B Vajpayees approach with emphasis on infrastructure,incentivising producers and investments while deploring the doles-based populist approach of the Congress.
If we are given a chance to rule for at least 10 years,we will make so much difference that the need for any populist measure like Bharat Nirmaan or Food Security Bill will be reduced to a naught, Singh said. You had a glimpse of that during the NDA regime led by Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He deplored NREGA kind of job creation and promised creating environment for productive job creation. Prosperity and happiness are not mere words for the BJP but a combination of factors which include regular jobs for millions of unemployed youth,regular income,self-respect and a deep sense of satisfaction in the people of the country, he said. If the BJP is voted to power,we will once again invest in big infrastructure projects like the Vajpayee government and provide the economy a much needed boost and also create the right environment for job creation.
But to shed the impression that BJPs governance model could be only pro-big industries,he promised a modified version of Narendra Modis model of inclusive governance. If voted to power,our motto will be: Khushali main haq ho sabka,pichda rahe na koi tabka (Let everyone be a part of progress,with none being left behind), he said,in what could be a modification of Modis electoral promise of Sabka saath,Sabka vikas .