Malaysia-based multi-level marketing firm QNet Ltd said it plans to make India its manufacturing hub by shifting production here.
Currently,we plan to produce our items from consumer goods and electronics segments in India, said Suresh Thimiri,CEO of a franchisee for QNet in India. The company is currently manufacturing some of their watches in India and has recently started production of their energy drink Nutriplus in the country. Shifting production to India will give us a cost benefit of between 8 and 12 per cent, said Thimiri.
Company officials say that revenues from India operations have seen a growth of 100 per cent in the last year and will continue to grow at this pace for quite some time.
The number of Indian representatives at QNets five-day convention Vcon 2013 held here was the highest,at around 80 per cent.
The companys plans also include giving a platform to Indians,who can develop or discover something unique. If anyone in India has something unique to offer us and our customers and the product passes our quality test,we will give our sale platform for the product, said Dave Osh,global CEO of QNet.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Osh added that the multi-level marketing sector in India lacks guidelines,which the government should address.
(The correspondent was in Kuala Lumpur at the invitation of QNet.)