As the Congress targeted him for A B Vajpayees advice to follow raj dharma during the 2002 riots,Narendra Modi claimed Vajpayee had said he was following raj dharma.
Pradhan Mantriji,Atal Bihari Vajpayeejis video is on YouTube. Atal Bihari Vajpayeeji had told Narendra Modi raj dharma should be followed and immediately added Modiji is following raj dharma, Modi said at a rally in Gwalior Thursday. Pradhan Mantriji,you should also update yourself. Vajpayeeji taught us raj dharma,that is why BJP governments are earning praise.
Rebutting the PMs remark that BJP leaders are not using decent language,he said,Pradhan Mantriji,who are you talking about? Since you are not able to speak in your party,you are speaking outside. Who insulted the dignity of the post of prime minister? When you were in America,your young leader came and said it is all nonsense. He tore up the cabinet paper…
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While Modi centred his 35-minute speech around the achievements of the MP government with just one reference to development in Gujarat he singled out Shehzada for attack besides the prime minister.
Our economist PM is also chairman of the Planning Commission. The commission says if a five-member family earns Rs 26 a day,they are rich,not poor. How can people living in palaces know how the poor live? And Shehzada says poverty is nothing; poverty is a state of mind. Can you trust these people?…
You say what Atalji told Modi. I ask what your party vice-president told you. We cannot raise our head in front of the world…Nobody challenged the family but a chai wallah.