The language used in Delhis election rhetoric hit a new low on Saturday with singer and composer Vishal Dadlani using the word k****** to describe the Aam Aadmi Partys opponents during a concert organised by the party in Jantar Mantar.
This comes two weeks after television anchor Rajeev Laxman had used another abusive word h***** to describe Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde while campaigning for AAP candidate Shazia Ilmi in R K Puram constituency.
If on that occasion,Shazia was seen standing next to him,laughing,on Saturday,Dadlani used the word in the presence of senior leaders Arvind Kejriwal,Kumar Vishwas and Manish Sisodia.
Dadlani was one of the several musicians and singers who had come to perform in a concert Jeet Ki Goonj organised by AAP.
On stage,Dadlani changed the lyrics of Kishore Kumar classic Bachna Ae Haseeno,to Bachna Ae K******,lo AAP aa gaya.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The other participants in the concert included the band Agni,Ranvir Shorey and Rabbi Shergill,among others.
On November 13,at a rally in Shazia Ilmis R K Puram constituency,television celebrity Rajeev Laxman had abused the Home Minister while addressing a gathering while Ilmi stood by him laughing.
In the aftermath of the incident,Laxman had apologised for his remark and the party had issued an apology on his behalf as well.
In the statement on November 14,AAP had said,AAP sincerely apologises for the unfortunate remarks by Rajeev Laxman during a public meeting in the RK Puram area on Wednesday. AAP does not encourage the use of any unparliamentary language by its leaders or members or supporters.
However,on Saturday,both phone calls and text messages to party leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia went unanswered.
Firefighting a storm of allegations on the honesty of some of the partys candidates,Arvind Kejriwal told the crowd of close to 1,000 that the sting operation by mediasarkaar.com was morphed. He said if sting operations like these continue we will get 55 seats, drawing cheers from the crowd.