The language used in Delhis election rhetoric hit a new low on Saturday with singer and composer Vishal Dadlani using the word k****** to describe the Aam Aadmi Partys opponents during a concert organised by the party in Jantar Mantar.
This comes two weeks after television anchor Rajeev Laxman had used another abusive word h***** to describe Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde while campaigning for AAP candidate Shazia Ilmi in R K Puram constituency.
If on that occasion,Shazia was seen standing next to him,laughing,on Saturday,Dadlani used the word in the presence of senior leaders Arvind Kejriwal,Kumar Vishwas and Manish Sisodia.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Dadlani was one of the several musicians and singers who had come to perform in a concert Jeet Ki Goonj organised by AAP.
On stage,Dadlani changed the lyrics of Kishore Kumar classic Bachna Ae Haseeno,to Bachna Ae K******,lo AAP aa gaya.
The other participants in the concert included the band Agni,Ranvir Shorey and Rabbi Shergill,among others.
On November 13,at a rally in Shazia Ilmis R K Puram constituency,television celebrity Rajeev Laxman had abused the Home Minister while addressing a gathering while Ilmi stood by him laughing.
In the aftermath of the incident,Laxman had apologised for his remark and the party had issued an apology on his behalf as well.
In the statement on November 14,AAP had said,AAP sincerely apologises for the unfortunate remarks by Rajeev Laxman during a public meeting in the RK Puram area on Wednesday. AAP does not encourage the use of any unparliamentary language by its leaders or members or supporters.
However,on Saturday,both phone calls and text messages to party leaders Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia went unanswered.
Firefighting a storm of allegations on the honesty of some of the partys candidates,Arvind Kejriwal told the crowd of close to 1,000 that the sting operation by mediasarkaar.com was morphed. He said if sting operations like these continue we will get 55 seats, drawing cheers from the crowd.