Sony Xperia Tablet Z
The Xperia Tablet Z has a 10.1-inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels and the screen is shatter-proof. It comes with a quad-core Qualcomm processor and runs on Android Jelly Bean (4.1.2),with 16 GB internal memory (expandable by 64 GB). The tablet is sleek with a thickness of 6.9 mm and light (495 g). There are two speakers for surround sound. The company says the tablet can be immersed in water for up to 30 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
Samsungs biggest phablet,Galaxy Mega is available in two sizes,5.8 inches and 6.3 inches,priced at Rs 25,100 and Rs 31,490 respectively. Galaxy Mega has an 8-MP rear camera with a 1.9-MP front camera. Both iterations run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean,has 16 GB internal memory expandable to 64 GB. It has a battery life of around 12 hours.
Lenovo IdeaPad Z500
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Lenovo launched two Windows 8 optimised laptops,Z400 and Z500 last week. The Z500 has a 15.6-inch display,while the Z400 has a 14-inch screen size. Both devices have touchscreens and come with backlit keyboards. The specifications are customisable,and users can have up to 1 TB storage and 16 GB RAM,with Intels third generation Core i7 processors. Both laptops have Dolbys surround sound,which should provide a better movie experience.
Portronics Pico II
Portronics has launched a 2,200 mAh portable battery pack. You can charge your smartphones and Bluetooth devices with Pico II and it can be charged via USB. Pico II fits in most pockets and is useful when users face load shedding or are travelling to places without electricity.