Sony Xperia Tablet Z
The Xperia Tablet Z has a 10.1-inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels and the screen is shatter-proof. It comes with a quad-core Qualcomm processor and runs on Android Jelly Bean (4.1.2),with 16 GB internal memory (expandable by 64 GB). The tablet is sleek with a thickness of 6.9 mm and light (495 g). There are two speakers for surround sound. The company says the tablet can be immersed in water for up to 30 minutes.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Samsungs biggest phablet,Galaxy Mega is available in two sizes,5.8 inches and 6.3 inches,priced at Rs 25,100 and Rs 31,490 respectively. Galaxy Mega has an 8-MP rear camera with a 1.9-MP front camera. Both iterations run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean,has 16 GB internal memory expandable to 64 GB. It has a battery life of around 12 hours.
Lenovo IdeaPad Z500
Lenovo launched two Windows 8 optimised laptops,Z400 and Z500 last week. The Z500 has a 15.6-inch display,while the Z400 has a 14-inch screen size. Both devices have touchscreens and come with backlit keyboards. The specifications are customisable,and users can have up to 1 TB storage and 16 GB RAM,with Intels third generation Core i7 processors. Both laptops have Dolbys surround sound,which should provide a better movie experience.
Portronics Pico II
Portronics has launched a 2,200 mAh portable battery pack. You can charge your smartphones and Bluetooth devices with Pico II and it can be charged via USB. Pico II fits in most pockets and is useful when users face load shedding or are travelling to places without electricity.