A fire apparently triggered by an electrical short circuit damaged two rooms of the Indian High Commission in the Bangladeshi capital Tuesday,police and mission officials said. We are alright. The fire was doused almost immediately before it could do any major damage, an Indian High Commission spokesman said . Fire service and police officials said the blaze erupted around 5.30 pm. Fire tenders went to the spot. We doused the flames within 30 minutes, a fire service official said.
Written by Press Trust Of India | Dhaka | Published: October 16, 2013 3:01:00 am