Carrying on his tirade against BJPs PM candidate Narendra Modi,Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh on Sunday called him a liar.
Responding to the reported remarks Modi had made earlier in Udaipur that Indias first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru had not attended the funeral of Sardar Vallabhai Patel,Singh posted on his blog a video of Patels funeral procession showing Nehru.
He also posted pages of former PM Morarji Desais autobiography in which Desai recollects the funeral procession of Patel and Nehru attending. Singh tweeted,What a great liar this Modi is. And BJP wants Indian voters to vote for this megalomaniac psychopath liar. Couldnt BJP find a better leader? Whats wrong with Sushma (Swaraj)?
Sushma Swaraj tweeted equally tongue-in-cheek,Even I think Digvijay Singhji is a better candidate than Rahul Gandhi.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016