Almost two years after the then Congress in-charge of Orissa Jagdish Tytler had released a chargesheet against Naveen Patnaik on its alleged misgovernance and corruption,the newly appointed Orissa in-charge B K Hariprasad struck a similar note,saying the Congress would again release a chargesheet against BJD.
In September 2011,the Orissa Congress had submitted a chargesheet against the Naveen Patnaik government before President Pratibha Patil,listing its failures in spending central funds as well as the complicity of BJD ministers in mining scam.
On Thursday,Hariprasad at his first press conference after taking charge of Orissa said the chargesheet would focus on growing law and order problems,chit fund scam as well as role of BJD ministers in mining scam. He alleged that Naveen has failed completely as a chief minister. Hariprasad said the entire council of ministers will go to jail if the mining scam and chitfund scam are probed properly.
However,Hariprasads first visit to the state after taking charge brought out the bickering in the party with former PCC chief Niranjan Patnaik and current PCC chief Jaydev Jena locking horns over the formers unceremonious exit. Party sources said on Wednesday another Congress leader Lulu Mohapatra had a meeting of his loyalist group as he is upset with Jenas ascension to PCC chief post.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More