Bahujan Samaj Party Saturday replaced mafia-turned-MP Dhananjay Singh as its candidate from Jaunpur parliamentary seat. Former minister Subhash Pandey has now been declared BSP candidate from Jaunpur.
Dhananjay Singhs name has figured in a criminal case. He is in prison and has not been granted bail. With Lok Sabha elections approaching,it will be hard for him to make preparations for contesting the elections. For all other reasons,it is the decision of Behenji (Mayawati),and I have announced it today. Subhash Pandey will contest from Jaunpur, Dr Ram Kumar Kureel,MLC and BSP coordinator for Varanasi-Mirzapur,said.
Subhash Pandey,who has replaced Dhananjay Singh,was cultural minister in previous BSP regime. Pandey was denied ticket by BSP in 2012 Assembly election. Dhananjay,the sitting MP of BSP,is currently lodged in jail along with his wife Dr Jagriti Singh in connection with the murder of their domestic maid.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen