Suicide car bombers attacked an elementary school and a police station in a small northern Iraqi village Sunday while another on foot detonated his payload in Baghdad,killing at least 27 people including children,officials said.
The blasts began around 9:30 am in the Shiite Turkomen village of Qabak,just outside the town of Tal Afar. One car bomb in the village targeted an elementary school as another struck a police station,Tal Afar mayor Abdul Aal al-Obeidi said. The dead included 12 children,the school principal and two policemen. Another 90 people were wounded,he said.
Another suicide bomber blew himself up hours later Waziriyah in northern Baghdad. At least 12 people were killed police said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls