Biggest Windows Phone
Nokia Lumia 1520
Price: Rs 46,999
The Finnish smartphone giant finally has a phablet in the Indian market. With a six-inch screen,a Pureview quality 20-MP camera and the best microphones,this device has a lot going for it. But the price might be a bit too steep for the Indian market. The real window of opportunity for Nokia is to project the Lumia 1520 as a business phone,especially with BlackBerry loyalists looking for options when an upgrade comes up. The integration with Windows will work well for most enterprise-grade users. The multi-directional microphone,Skype and Microsoft Office will all add to this value. The phone will run Windows Phone 8 and is powered by a 2.2 GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Xolo Tegra Note
Price: Rs 17,999
Xolo,the premium devices brand from phone manufacturer Lava,has announced the launch of the Xolo Play Tegra Note,a seven-inch tablet powered by the all-new NVIDIA Tegra 4 for a very affordable R17,999. This tablet will be aimed at the gaming crowd and will benefit from the quad-core processor with a 72-core GeForce GPU and quad-core CPU with a fifth battery-saver core. It will also feature the NVIDIA TegraZone for easy access to Tegra-optimized games with enhanced visuals and exclusive features. Then there is support for a variety of Bluetooth game controllers. What more could a gamer ask for?
Logitech iPad keyboard
Price: Rs 6,995
With the iPad becoming the primary productivity machine,the on-screen keyboard becomes a bit of a killjoy. To get over this,Logitech has launched keyboard covers for the iPad Air or Mini as their primary work tablet. These keyboards use Bluetooth to connect to the iPad and last up to three months on a full charge. Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover for iPad Air has a magnetic clip that snaps on to the magnets on the tablet. It costs R6,995. The Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air has a stand that holds the iPad upright and costs R6,495. The Folio cover for the iPad Mini is priced at R5,795.
Lenovo Vibe X
Price: Rs 25,999
Lenovo is trying its best to shrug of its tag as a PC manufacturer and seem to find a better opportunity for growth in PC-plus devices. On Tuesday,it launched a new high-end phablet,the Vibe X,at R25,999. The Vibe X flagship smarpthone claims to be the lightest five-inch smartphone in the market at just 121 gram and is just 6.9mm thick. The 20/20 vision crystal-clear display is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen. There is a 13MP rear camera with a BSI sensor that promises good low light performance and a 5MP front camera. The Android 4.2 phone is powered by a quad-core 1.5GHz processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It comes with exclusive Lenovo apps.