Girls should stop wearing skin-tight jeans because they show the body in its natural shape,and thats not good. Nari ki ek maryada hai (a woman should appear dignified). By giving this advice at a caste function on Sunday,BJP MP Raghunandan Sharma has joined the ranks of party leaders in Madhya Pradesh who believe women are bound by certain limits.
The Rajya Sabha MP further told a gathering of Audichya Brahmins,of which he is the national president,that girls should be given mobile phones only when they start working or get married. Dont I have the right to express my personal views at caste functions? I was not speaking in my capacity as an MP or a vice-president, the Rajya Sabha MP told The Indian Express on Monday. He said his advice about mobile phones was also meant for boys but the media chose not to report it.
Why should we blindly wear a western outfit meant for cowboys without debating its merits, said the BJP leader adding more than boys the girls have taken to it. They wear skin-tight jeans that show the body in its natural from. This is not good. The woman has certain limits. We worship women as shakti.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
He said he also spoke about other reforms like avoiding feasts after death (Shradh bhoj) and his comments on jeans and mobile phones should be seen in the right perspective. Girls immediately start calling someone when their family members are not around, he was reported to have said.
Sharma,who once lost his vice-presidentship of the state unit after calling Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan a ghoshnaveer (one who makes empty promises),has joined BJP ministers Kailash Vijayvargiya and Babulal Gaur,as also some Congress leaders,who have made similar comments.
He should stop bothering about what girls wear and ask his partys government to take steps to stop rapes and cases of sexual misconduct against minors, said MP Mahila Congress chief Archana Jaiswal. What fault can you find with clothes of a two or three-year -old who get assaulted?