Girls should stop wearing skin-tight jeans because they show the body in its natural shape,and thats not good. Nari ki ek maryada hai (a woman should appear dignified). By giving this advice at a caste function on Sunday,BJP MP Raghunandan Sharma has joined the ranks of party leaders in Madhya Pradesh who believe women are bound by certain limits.
The Rajya Sabha MP further told a gathering of Audichya Brahmins,of which he is the national president,that girls should be given mobile phones only when they start working or get married. Dont I have the right to express my personal views at caste functions? I was not speaking in my capacity as an MP or a vice-president, the Rajya Sabha MP told The Indian Express on Monday. He said his advice about mobile phones was also meant for boys but the media chose not to report it.
Why should we blindly wear a western outfit meant for cowboys without debating its merits, said the BJP leader adding more than boys the girls have taken to it. They wear skin-tight jeans that show the body in its natural from. This is not good. The woman has certain limits. We worship women as shakti.
He said he also spoke about other reforms like avoiding feasts after death (Shradh bhoj) and his comments on jeans and mobile phones should be seen in the right perspective. Girls immediately start calling someone when their family members are not around, he was reported to have said.
Sharma,who once lost his vice-presidentship of the state unit after calling Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan a ghoshnaveer (one who makes empty promises),has joined BJP ministers Kailash Vijayvargiya and Babulal Gaur,as also some Congress leaders,who have made similar comments.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He should stop bothering about what girls wear and ask his partys government to take steps to stop rapes and cases of sexual misconduct against minors, said MP Mahila Congress chief Archana Jaiswal. What fault can you find with clothes of a two or three-year -old who get assaulted?