Former telecom minister A Raja has moved two applications before the court trying the 2G spectrum case. In one of the application,Raja seeks the summoning of the direct inquiry report of the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) conducted in 2009 on the spectrum allocation,and the communication sent by the CVC to the CBI to take action on the issue.
Raja said that the documents were relevant for the cross examination of the CBI investigating officers (IOs) which is due to begin from Monday. The CBI has now been asked to reply to the plea on September 4.
The second application seeks permission to defer the cross examination of the Investigating Officers till the direct examination of all IOs is completed.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Specifically mentioning Vivek Priyadarshi,the main IO in the case,the plea says that it would be most crucial that his cross-examination take place after the direct examination of other IOs is complete.