Former telecom minister A Raja has moved two applications before the court trying the 2G spectrum case. In one of the application,Raja seeks the summoning of the direct inquiry report of the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) conducted in 2009 on the spectrum allocation,and the communication sent by the CVC to the CBI to take action on the issue.
Raja said that the documents were relevant for the cross examination of the CBI investigating officers (IOs) which is due to begin from Monday. The CBI has now been asked to reply to the plea on September 4.
The second application seeks permission to defer the cross examination of the Investigating Officers till the direct examination of all IOs is completed.
Specifically mentioning Vivek Priyadarshi,the main IO in the case,the plea says that it would be most crucial that his cross-examination take place after the direct examination of other IOs is complete.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn