The Bangalore police on Saturday named 14 persons in a chargesheet filed in the Malleswaram BJP office blast case of April 17,2013.
The chargesheet filed is in three volumes with 7,445 pages,amassing of 201 documents,citing 260 witnesses. It is evident in the probe that due to said bomb blast 18 persons were injured,23 vehicles and 56 buildings damaged culminating in estimated loss of about Rs 50 lakh, the Bangalore police said.
The police said role of five persons named in the char-gesheet Panna Ismail,Bilal Malik,Police Fakruddin arrested in the first week of October and two others wan-ted in the case Parvai Basha and Alikhan Kutti needs to be probed. All the accused are from Tamil Nadu and some had connections with banned terror group Al Ummah.
Panna Ismail,Bilal Malik and Police Fakruddin will be taken into custody and investigations will continue in the case,police sources said. The three are currently being considered the primary executors of the attack.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016