The Bangalore police on Saturday named 14 persons in a chargesheet filed in the Malleswaram BJP office blast case of April 17,2013.
The chargesheet filed is in three volumes with 7,445 pages,amassing of 201 documents,citing 260 witnesses. It is evident in the probe that due to said bomb blast 18 persons were injured,23 vehicles and 56 buildings damaged culminating in estimated loss of about Rs 50 lakh, the Bangalore police said.
The police said role of five persons named in the char-gesheet Panna Ismail,Bilal Malik,Police Fakruddin arrested in the first week of October and two others wan-ted in the case Parvai Basha and Alikhan Kutti needs to be probed. All the accused are from Tamil Nadu and some had connections with banned terror group Al Ummah.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Panna Ismail,Bilal Malik and Police Fakruddin will be taken into custody and investigations will continue in the case,police sources said. The three are currently being considered the primary executors of the attack.