Sebastian Vettel edged German rival Nico Rosberg in practice for the German Grand Prix and the drivers eased their threat of a pullout as new tyres went through Friday without a blowout. Three-time champion Vettel beat Rosberg by .235 seconds in the second practice,after finishing eighth in the slower morning session. Vettel,a vice president of the drivers association that warned F1 of a pull out if tyre problems experienced at the British GP persisted,sought to clarify the drivers position.
Were happy Pirelli bought a new specification of tire for this event and want to thank them for their flexibility and reaction times they were able to find a solution in only a couple of days, Vettel said.
The circumstances that we raced under in Silverstone were not what we can accept,but I dont think we will see those issues again.
Vettels fastest lap was 1 minute,30.416 seconds. Mark Webber in the second Red Bull was third and Romain Grosjean fourth,ahead of Lotus teammate Kimi Raikkonen. Next was Ferraris Fernando Alonso,who failed to complete a full lap in the morning because of electrical problems. Lewis Hamilton,who topped the morning session ahead of Rosberg,dropped to eighth in the afternoon.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More