In its attempt to clean up the IPL after the spot-fixing scandal,the BCCI has come up with the following proposals
* No cheerleaders,no after-match parties.
* ICC’s T20 playing condition to be followed in IPL.
* New code of conduct for players,support staff and owners.
* Access to dug-out,dressing room to be restricted.
* Players,support staff and owners to register telephone numbers to BCCI before season.
* Increased presence of anti-Corruption units at team hotels and ground.
* Mobile phone towers around the stadium to be jammed.
* Captains’ meeting planned to get more suggestions.
* No national selector can be associated with any franchise.
* Players need to disclose financial transaction.
* Franchises need to furnish all details of the remunerations and contractual obligations of players and support staff.
* Players prohibited from using ear plugs and microphones.
* New security control policy to be formulated.