West Indies stand-in skipper Kieron Pollard won the toss and invited India to bat in the second match of the cricket tri-series,here today.
West Indies’ regular skipper Dwayne Bravo missed out on the game due to a groin strain. Ravi Rampaul has also been left due to sprained ankle.
Tino Best and Devon Smith have replaced the two injured players.
India have fielded an unchanged side.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (C),Chris Gayle,Johonson Charles,Devon Smith,Marlon Samuels,Darren Bravo,Denesh Ramdin,Darren Sammy,Sunil Narine,Kemar Roach and Tino Best.