West Indies stand-in skipper Kieron Pollard won the toss and invited India to bat in the second match of the cricket tri-series,here today.
West Indies’ regular skipper Dwayne Bravo missed out on the game due to a groin strain. Ravi Rampaul has also been left due to sprained ankle.
Tino Best and Devon Smith have replaced the two injured players.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
India have fielded an unchanged side.
India: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (C),Rohit Sharma,Shikhar Dhawan,Virat Kohli,Dinesh Karthik,Suresh Raina,Ravindra Jadeja,R Ashwin,Bhuvaneshwar Kumar,Ishant Sharma and Umesh Yadav.
West Indies: Kieron Pollard (C),Chris Gayle,Johonson Charles,Devon Smith,Marlon Samuels,Darren Bravo,Denesh Ramdin,Darren Sammy,Sunil Narine,Kemar Roach and Tino Best.