Whatever has happened is an internal matter of the BJP, said Jayalalithaa,who is in Delhi to finalise Tamil Nadus annual plan. But at a personal level,I will only say that Narendra Modi is a good friend of mine. My good wishes are always with him. Whether he wins an election in Gujarat or whether he achieves an elevation within his own party,I am happy for him.
Asked about the prospect of her party forging an alliance ahead of the Lok sabha polls,Jayalalithaa said she has already made it clear that the AIADMKs goal was to win all 40 seats in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry by itself. So where is the question of any alliance?
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
She met Planning Commission deputy chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia over her states annual plan.