Best two months of my life,tweets Dhawan
New Delhi: Indian cricketers took to social media to express their joy at lifting the tri-series trophy. Had been best 2 months of cricket. Going back with 2 trophies. Thankyou everyone for your love and support, Shikhar Dhawan wrote on Twitter.
Off-spinner R Ashwin lauded Dhoni for keeping his calm in the tense match. What a win!!What composure from the man!!!That was the perfect finish,to whats been a great 2 months.
Gautam Gambhir also congratulated the Indian team on their victory. Well done boys,excellent win last nite to win the finals of tri-series. U deserv it all guys. God bless n keep rolling, Gambhir wrote on his Twitter handle.
Lanka captain Mathews praises his bowlers
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
Port-of-Spain: Sri Lanka skipper Angelo Mathews rued the lost momentum towards the end of their innings during the tri-series final,even as he heaped praise on his bowlers for almost defending a paltry score.
It was a great game,the bowlers showed a lot of character to defend 200. Sanga and Thirimanne batted really well,but we lost momentum after that. Had we played till the end,we could have pushed it to 230-240 and that would have been enough.
West Indies drop Ramdin for first two ODIs vs Pakistan
Port-of-Spain: West Indies dropped wicketkeeper Denesh Ramdin as they named a 13-man squad for the first two one-day international against Pakistan in Guyana. The matches will be played at the Guyana National Stadium July 14 and July 16. The five-match ODI series will be followed by two Twenty20 internationals. Guyana will host the first two ODIs,followed by three ODIs at the Beausejour Cricket Grounds in St Lucia.