Best two months of my life,tweets Dhawan
New Delhi: Indian cricketers took to social media to express their joy at lifting the tri-series trophy. Had been best 2 months of cricket. Going back with 2 trophies. Thankyou everyone for your love and support, Shikhar Dhawan wrote on Twitter.
Off-spinner R Ashwin lauded Dhoni for keeping his calm in the tense match. What a win!!What composure from the man!!!That was the perfect finish,to whats been a great 2 months.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Gautam Gambhir also congratulated the Indian team on their victory. Well done boys,excellent win last nite to win the finals of tri-series. U deserv it all guys. God bless n keep rolling, Gambhir wrote on his Twitter handle.
Lanka captain Mathews praises his bowlers
Port-of-Spain: Sri Lanka skipper Angelo Mathews rued the lost momentum towards the end of their innings during the tri-series final,even as he heaped praise on his bowlers for almost defending a paltry score.
It was a great game,the bowlers showed a lot of character to defend 200. Sanga and Thirimanne batted really well,but we lost momentum after that. Had we played till the end,we could have pushed it to 230-240 and that would have been enough.
West Indies drop Ramdin for first two ODIs vs Pakistan
Port-of-Spain: West Indies dropped wicketkeeper Denesh Ramdin as they named a 13-man squad for the first two one-day international against Pakistan in Guyana. The matches will be played at the Guyana National Stadium July 14 and July 16. The five-match ODI series will be followed by two Twenty20 internationals. Guyana will host the first two ODIs,followed by three ODIs at the Beausejour Cricket Grounds in St Lucia.