Former managing editor of Tehelka Shoma Chaudhury was issued summons to record her statement in the Tehelka sexual assault case. The date however has not been fixed.
Earlier,Tehelka founder and former editor-in-chief Tarun Tejpal,who has been accused by a female colleague of sexually assaulting her,was taken for a second round of medical examination. Later he will be brought to the Institute of Psychiatry and Mental Health.
Tejpal has been arrested by the Goa police after the girl claimed in an email to former managing editor Shoma Chaudhury that she was sexually assaulted during the Think fest of the magazine in Goa. Taking suo moto cognizance of the report the Goa police had filed an FIR.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Later a Goa court had rejected Tejpal’s anticipatory bail application and subsequently he was arrested by the police. He was remanded in six days police custody on Sunday.
Tejpal’s medical examination was earlier conducted on December 2 at the Goa Medical College and Hospital. Various tests,including potency examination,was conducted on him.
Meanwhile,a court rejected Tejpal’s application for a fan in his prison cell.