Finally the wait for the Class XII results is about to end as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results of the Senior School Certificate Examination of class XII on May 27 at 10 am.
The CBSE has made special arrangements for quick access to results through different modes.
The schools can get the entire schools results by entering their school code and email-id by registering themselves on which the result is required on http://www.results.nic.in. ; http://www.cbseresults.nic.in; as well as http://www.cbse.nic.in.
Even an individual student can check his or her results through these sites.
Moreover,the students can also use the interactive voice response system (IVRS) to check their marks by dialing 011-24300699. The students can also get their results through short message service (SMS). The rate for SMS for registration and communication of result per roll number will be Re1.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The students have to send the SMS by texting the phrase cbse12 roll no to 543216,and in case they are using MTS services,57766 for BSNL users,54321,51234,5333300 for Indicom and Docomo users,5800001 for Aircel users,5207011 for Airtel users,9212357123 for NIC,50000 for Vodafone,and 57272 for Jagran.
As many as 29,475 students took the class X and XII exams at 39 exam centers located at Chandigarh,Mohali and Panchkula.
As per the official data in the tricity a total of 11,966 class X students sat for the examination and 17,509 students of class XII.