The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho was recognised as the “Best Hotel in Madhya Pradesh” at the State Tourism Awards held in Bhopal on the occasion of Madhya Pradesh Tourism Day.
The award was presented by Mr. Babulal Gaur – Cabinet minister for Home and Jail and by Mr. Surendra Patwa – State Minister for Culture and Tourism.
The Lalit Temple View Khjuraho, overlooks the Western Group of Temples famed for their erotic sculptures. The hotel is located just minutes away from the international airport and railway station.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho organises special evening programmes for guests reflecting the heritage and culture of the city of exotic temples like an in-house light and sound show and the traditional Sandhya Aarti (evening ritual) at the Hotel’s Krishna Temple.
Mr. Debasish Chandra, General Manager, The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho said, “The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group believes in the ethos of Limitless Hospitality and this recognition further inspires us to provide an unparalleled experience to our guests while upholding the traditional heritage and culture of the city of Khajuraho”.