First exposure to society, first surge of rebellion, first crush, first best friend…there are many firsts attached to a schoollife that remain etched in our memories for lifetime.
Pepsi’s Back to school video literally takes us back to the classrooms we left behind, the playgrounds we so loved, the teachers we loved to hate, the corridors that still haunt us in dreams, the uniforms that united us despite different backgrounds, the joy of sharing lunch, the tear-shedding sessions on getting a red mark on report card, that skipping of heartbeat when teacher caught us eating lunch (or writing poetry in my case) in the middle of a class, the group punishment that actually turned into a fun ‘antakshari’ activity.
Though in this video, the school friends meet in a reunion and promise to remain friends forever, I wonder how many of us actually keep in touch, once we step out of the school building.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Watch the video and revisit your golden time: