She might be humming a sweet Bengali song one moment, but might roar like a tigress the next moment saying – Baapi doodh kha (O Baapi drink your milk), and then resume her singing the very next moment.
The latest video by Youtube channel Being Indian – Every Bengali Mom In The World will find connect with every Bengali kid in India.
A strict disciplinary, she swears only by her home-made Bengali food and balances her parenting quite well by turning sweet and strict, depending on the demands of the situation.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Here’s a Bengali mom decoded as depicted in the video.
1. She doesn’t want to spoil her kids and wants to teach them importance of money.
Bengali mom: You want extra pocket money, your father is Tata Birla?
2. She is extremely touchy and emotional.
Bengali mom: You don’t want to eat the rice and machcher jhol that I made for you. I am dying here, still make food for you.
3. Bengali food is the best in the world, for her.
Bengali mom: Punjabi food, too much oil re, not Gujarati food, too much sugar re. Maharashtrian food? Only water and red chilly powder
4. She has her own tricks to make you eat food
Bengali mom: If you don’t eat fish how will you become intelligent.
5. She is caring but if you don’t take care of yourself, she’ll “break your leg”
Bengali mom: What you fell and hurt yourself? I will break your leg if you do it again
6. She doesn’t believe in rounding off figures
Bengali mom: Na Na he is not 40, he’s 39 and 3/4th
This was just a trailer. Watch the video for full Bengali dhamaal: