Life is all about choices. You have to skip some things, choose others and move forward. But what happens when we start regretting our choices and blame ourselves for unhappiness?
Maybe you can do something about it now
Be it a course that you always wanted to do, but kept on re-scheduling it for some reason or the other, an unreciprocated relationship or a missed opportunity, you may regret it after some time has passed. Though, you cannot turn the clock back, you can always pursue that course or goal and for that matter look for new relationships. As far as opportunities are concerned, there is no end to it, you just have to keep your eyes, ears open.
Are you sure, you made a mistake?
Sometimes, you make a decision of letting go of a career, opportunity or a person, and regret about it later in your life, forgetting the real reason why you took that decision in the first place. ‘I would have definitely become a film star, had I not gone abroad for pursuing a career’. Think hard, about why you made that choice at that point in time. Maybe you didn’t want the insecurities, uncertainty and hectic pace of that profession. Only you have the answer. But there was a reason and there is no point regretting your decision now.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Forgive youself and move forward
If you feel you have genuinely made a mistake and you can’t do anything about it. Forgive yourself, try to forget what happened, try not to repeat the mistake and move forward. Humans make mistake, but you can’t go on feeling negative about it.
(With inputs from Psychology Today)