As summer transitions into winter, you ought to take good care of your skin while getting exposed to the sun and its rays. Give your skin more fluids and eat right for healthy skin, says an expert.
October being the beginning of the festive season, is generally the time when most people plan their vacation. The days tend to be very hot and humid in October. So, Chandrika Mahendra, Principal Scientist, Personal Care, The Himalaya Drug Company, suggests how to keep skin glowing all day long.
* One of the basic mantras for beating the October heat is to get more fluids into your body. Your skin glows and appears healthier when your body is adequately hydrated. If you are heading to one of the beaches in southern India, treat yourself generously with tender coconut water. It is not only low in calories but has anti-oxidants, Vitamin C and other essential minerals that enrich your skin.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
* Excessive oily food may cause acne, and the heat only makes it worse. Look for fruits that are rich in Vitamin C such as orange, lemon and kiwi. They help to maintain moisture balance in your skin and Vitamin C also helps build protection against skin wrinkling.
*After a day-out in the sun, try out a natural anti-tan peel off mask. An orange-based peel off mask is a good pick. Oranges are rich in Vitamin C and the antioxidants present in the orange peel will work collectively to provide an even-textured skin and act as a natural cleanser. Ingredients such as honey can also act as an anti-bacterial element with healing properties.