They wear patriotism on their sleeve, yet leave no opportunity to disgrace the country by ignoring their simple responsibilities as citizens.
They don’t like clean roads, so they throw banana peels wherever they deem fit. They will swear by speeches/great words of freedom fighters and watch Rang De Basanti ten times, but will prefer to urinate on the nearest wall rather than take ‘pains’ to find a washroom.
So the next time you come across a person with the Indian flag in one hand, throwing garbage on street, simply ask the person to buy this patriotism purifier.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Wondering what is this patriotism purifier? YouTube channel Bengali Baba has come up with an interesting spoof on Independence Day. Watch this video: