What is the difference between optimist and pessmist, bad day and good day, bad luck and good luck, friend and enemy or war and peace? Sometimes it’s just a smile. And yet, the only time we ask the other person to smile is for a camera. Like that perfect snap, our life can also be a picture of happiness only if we follow these ten simple rules.
Smiling or laughing makes you age slower
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
You can cut all the negativity of a bad day by smiling/laughing with your friends, favourite comedy show or family.
A smile makes you more attractive and thus ups your chances of finding a perfect partner
You are no longer a stranger in a room full of people, if you flash your million dollar smile
Even faking a smile releases chemicals that make us happy
Studies show that smiling relaxes the body and helps the heart function better
You can brush aside the failure by smiling, and resolving to learn from your mistakes.
Studies say if you smile more, your productivity increases. And so are your chances of getting successful in work and life.
Research shows that smiling and laughter reduces our pain. A smile is a natural painkiller.
When you smile at somebody, they generally smile back. The chances are the ‘smiled at’ people will smile some more. And you might have a lot of smiling, healthy people by the end of the day.
So what are you waiting for? Share this story on social media and spread the smile
Email author: email@example.com
Follow @parmitauniyal on Twitter