Nothing beats a beautiful smile! And with selfies and instant photo sharing becoming a fad, a camera-ready smile is great to have and experts say there are seven ways to achieve that.
The experts at toothpaste brand Close Up’s new product Diamond Attraction have listed seven ways to achieve that picture perfect smile, said a statement.
1. Pop on some bronzer to create a contrast between your skin tone and your teeth, making them appear brighter.
2. Have a fuller bodied upper lip? Try showing off a little bit of your teeth when smiling and if you have a thin upper lip try smiling so the bottom edges of your upper teeth touch your lower lip.
3. If you notice that in every photo your teeth aren’t as gleaming as you want them to be, then wet your teeth with water just before you have your photo taken to add a bit more sparkle.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
4. Invest in a perfect red or pink lipstick with a blue undertone to make your teeth appear brighter. Colours like coral or orange often makes your teeth look yellow. Also, to add extra oomph to your smile, put your lip gloss underneath your lipstick and be ready to smile.
5. While clicking a picture, show eight teeth as it’s the perfect number for that beautiful smile.
6. Smile according to your face shape. A longer more vertical face looks better by accentuating the horizontal aspect of the teeth. A wider smile will help a square face to appear more oval and balance out a heart-shaped face.
7. Know your angles and work accordingly. Tilt your head as you pose for photos. Most people don’t have perfect symmetry to their faces or smiles, so you may get a more flattering angle if you’re not facing the camera straight on.