Nothing beats a beautiful smile! And with selfies and instant photo sharing becoming a fad, a camera-ready smile is great to have and experts say there are seven ways to achieve that.
The experts at toothpaste brand Close Up’s new product Diamond Attraction have listed seven ways to achieve that picture perfect smile, said a statement.
1. Pop on some bronzer to create a contrast between your skin tone and your teeth, making them appear brighter.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
2. Have a fuller bodied upper lip? Try showing off a little bit of your teeth when smiling and if you have a thin upper lip try smiling so the bottom edges of your upper teeth touch your lower lip.
3. If you notice that in every photo your teeth aren’t as gleaming as you want them to be, then wet your teeth with water just before you have your photo taken to add a bit more sparkle.
4. Invest in a perfect red or pink lipstick with a blue undertone to make your teeth appear brighter. Colours like coral or orange often makes your teeth look yellow. Also, to add extra oomph to your smile, put your lip gloss underneath your lipstick and be ready to smile.
5. While clicking a picture, show eight teeth as it’s the perfect number for that beautiful smile.
6. Smile according to your face shape. A longer more vertical face looks better by accentuating the horizontal aspect of the teeth. A wider smile will help a square face to appear more oval and balance out a heart-shaped face.
7. Know your angles and work accordingly. Tilt your head as you pose for photos. Most people don’t have perfect symmetry to their faces or smiles, so you may get a more flattering angle if you’re not facing the camera straight on.