You have got another reason to go for some action tonight. According to a promising study, orgasm not only reinforces intimate bonds between partners but also improves communication between them.
“Post-sex communication is likely linked to sexual and relationship satisfaction. For this reason, pillow talk may play a pivotal role in maintaining intimacy,” said Amanda Denes, assistant professor at University of Connecticut.
This happens because the body releases oxytocin (bonding hormone) after orgasm that creates an atmosphere of emotional comfort.
At the same time, levels of the stress hormone cortisol go down.
The combined effect of these two hormonal changes provokes a state of mind that eases positive conversation, researchers noted.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In the study, 253 individuals aged between 18 and 45 and who had been in sexual relationships were analysed.
Researchers asked participants to log their experiences within two hours after sexual activity.
They were questioned about the nature of the experience concerning alcohol consumption, intimacy, conversation and the activity itself.