Wearing nothing between the sheets is the key to have a happy and robust relationship, a research reveals.
In a survey done on 1,000 Britons, 57 percent of the people who sleep naked reported feeling “happy” in love.
While less than half of the people who wear pyjamas or nighties said they were “extremely happy”.
According to New Hampshire-based Cotton USA, the export promotion programme of the US Cotton Council International (CCI), sleeping habits can have a lasting impact on relationships.
While satin bed clothing gives the impression of wealth but also sleaze, cotton is associated with cleanliness while polyester is “cheap”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Bedding can feel extremely soft against the skin, encouraging openness and intimacy between couples and ultimately increasing happiness,” said the survey.
Also, dirty washing on the bedroom floor, left-over food and cluttered beds are among the biggest turn-offs.