Grab a book to mend a broken heart. Try The Breakup Bible or The Power of Now if you’ve faced a rough patch in your love life.
Huffingtonpost.com has shared a few titles that can come handy:
The Breakup Bible by Melissa Kantor: It is the best book for helping people, especially girls, getting through their first heartbreak. It is about a high school junior Jen, whose boyfriend Max suddenly tells her that he wants to be friends. Jen can’t imagine how she will deal with seeing Max in school after they break up, let alone work with him on the school paper. Jen is initially skeptical about the advice contained in “The Breakup Bible” given to her by her grandmother, and yet the process Jen goes through throughout the novel book feels real, touching and, ultimately healing.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle: In this book, spiritual leader Tolle explains the often misunderstood concept of being in the Present in a way that is useful and practical. This is an essential concept for well being and is particularly helpful when your heart is in a dark place.
How to Heal a Broken Heart in 30 Days: A Day-by-Day Guide to Saying Good-bye and Getting On With Your Life” by Howard Bronson and Mike Riley: Bronson and Riley break down break-ups in a practical, daily, easy-to-understand way that helps people process their emotions while also moving on in a positive way. If you are a heartbroken practical person, this is definitely the book for you.
Getting Past Your Break-Up: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You” by Susan J. Elliott: Elliott is supremely practical and behavioral in her approach to how to avoid getting sucked back into a dysfunctional relationship. Her strategies are incredibly useful for people who need concrete advice on what to do next.