Grab a book to mend a broken heart. Try The Breakup Bible or The Power of Now if you’ve faced a rough patch in your love life.
Huffingtonpost.com has shared a few titles that can come handy:
The Breakup Bible by Melissa Kantor: It is the best book for helping people, especially girls, getting through their first heartbreak. It is about a high school junior Jen, whose boyfriend Max suddenly tells her that he wants to be friends. Jen can’t imagine how she will deal with seeing Max in school after they break up, let alone work with him on the school paper. Jen is initially skeptical about the advice contained in “The Breakup Bible” given to her by her grandmother, and yet the process Jen goes through throughout the novel book feels real, touching and, ultimately healing.
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle: In this book, spiritual leader Tolle explains the often misunderstood concept of being in the Present in a way that is useful and practical. This is an essential concept for well being and is particularly helpful when your heart is in a dark place.
How to Heal a Broken Heart in 30 Days: A Day-by-Day Guide to Saying Good-bye and Getting On With Your Life” by Howard Bronson and Mike Riley: Bronson and Riley break down break-ups in a practical, daily, easy-to-understand way that helps people process their emotions while also moving on in a positive way. If you are a heartbroken practical person, this is definitely the book for you.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Getting Past Your Break-Up: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You” by Susan J. Elliott: Elliott is supremely practical and behavioral in her approach to how to avoid getting sucked back into a dysfunctional relationship. Her strategies are incredibly useful for people who need concrete advice on what to do next.