Most Britons are not satisfied with their sex life, a survey reveals.
One in four people admit to being unfaithful at one time in their lives, said the survey, adding that a fifth of those surveyed felt tempted to cheat.
Interestingly, nearly one in three men and more than one in five women claim to have had more than 10 sexual partners, said the survey released by Britain’s biggest relationship counselling charity firm Relate.
“When it comes to our sex lives, it seems that we are a nation divided – around half of those surveyed are fairly or very satisfied with their sex lives but for a significant minority, experience falls short of expectations,” the survey findings revealed.
Researchers found that the number of sexual partners peaked among those aged between 35 and 44 with more than 20 percent reporting they had bedded 20 or more people.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Only a third of participants believed their relationship could survive an affair, the report added.