Most Britons are not satisfied with their sex life, a survey reveals.
One in four people admit to being unfaithful at one time in their lives, said the survey, adding that a fifth of those surveyed felt tempted to cheat.
Interestingly, nearly one in three men and more than one in five women claim to have had more than 10 sexual partners, said the survey released by Britain’s biggest relationship counselling charity firm Relate.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“When it comes to our sex lives, it seems that we are a nation divided – around half of those surveyed are fairly or very satisfied with their sex lives but for a significant minority, experience falls short of expectations,” the survey findings revealed.
Researchers found that the number of sexual partners peaked among those aged between 35 and 44 with more than 20 percent reporting they had bedded 20 or more people.
Only a third of participants believed their relationship could survive an affair, the report added.