Check your age if you feel you have lost sex appeal among young women all of a sudden. Men who have turned 39 lose charm for young women as they are viewed more like father figures than sex symbols, a study reveals.
No chatting sessions or staying late at night to throw surprises was the top sign for younger women that a man has become “invisible”.
“The most obvious sign of the change is when a man is no longer eyed up by women when he goes out,” the survey by Crown Clinic, Manchester added.
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
Other signs included greying hair, double chin, thinning hair and having bad teeth.
In the survey, 52 percent of female respondents said men start to lose their allure to the opposite sex as they are about to turn 40.
Six out of 10 women assume that most men in their late 30s are attached by that age and are not worth approaching, the survey, published in Daily Mail, noted.