Check your age if you feel you have lost sex appeal among young women all of a sudden. Men who have turned 39 lose charm for young women as they are viewed more like father figures than sex symbols, a study reveals.
No chatting sessions or staying late at night to throw surprises was the top sign for younger women that a man has become “invisible”.
“The most obvious sign of the change is when a man is no longer eyed up by women when he goes out,” the survey by Crown Clinic, Manchester added.
Other signs included greying hair, double chin, thinning hair and having bad teeth.
In the survey, 52 percent of female respondents said men start to lose their allure to the opposite sex as they are about to turn 40.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Six out of 10 women assume that most men in their late 30s are attached by that age and are not worth approaching, the survey, published in Daily Mail, noted.