Married but remain stressed owing to work or family-related issues? Have frequent sex to shun those unnecessary bouts of tension and lead a healthy life.
In a first such study on married couple in the Philippines, researchers found that married couples should work more to build intimacy in the marriage.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“A healthy sex life equates to better psychological health,” D. Liza Espiritu, a clinic operations manager of the PhilhealthCare Inc., was quoted as saying in media reports.
The study, commissioned by the country’s Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO), revealed that married persons are getting less sex compared to the widowed or separated individuals.
Called the first “Wellness Index in the Philippines”, the study involved 1,200 respondents aged 21 to 55 years.
It noted how a married person only has sex 2.95 times per week while a widowed and separated individual has it 4.33 and 4.38 times a week, respectively.
“Widowed or separated people are already liberated in romantic commitments,” Espiritu added.
The study, however, said Filipinos are generally satisfied with their sexual partners — having sex nearly three times a week on the average.