Married but remain stressed owing to work or family-related issues? Have frequent sex to shun those unnecessary bouts of tension and lead a healthy life.
In a first such study on married couple in the Philippines, researchers found that married couples should work more to build intimacy in the marriage.
“A healthy sex life equates to better psychological health,” D. Liza Espiritu, a clinic operations manager of the PhilhealthCare Inc., was quoted as saying in media reports.
The study, commissioned by the country’s Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO), revealed that married persons are getting less sex compared to the widowed or separated individuals.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Called the first “Wellness Index in the Philippines”, the study involved 1,200 respondents aged 21 to 55 years.
It noted how a married person only has sex 2.95 times per week while a widowed and separated individual has it 4.33 and 4.38 times a week, respectively.
“Widowed or separated people are already liberated in romantic commitments,” Espiritu added.
The study, however, said Filipinos are generally satisfied with their sexual partners — having sex nearly three times a week on the average.