Old saying: Matches are made in heaven
New saying: Matches are made on internet
There’s a slight modification in this also. Matches will now be made on apps. TrulyMadly has come up with a love app for android users.
So how does it work? There are more chances of a relationship working if there is high compatibility. Taking a cue from this, the love app offers a variety of values and adaptability tests that you can take. Here’re some features that the app promise:
1) Trust Score: This unique feature ensures robust verification of all user profiles through their Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. The feature also encourages the users to authenticate their profiles by providing their passport, ID proof, employment details and mobile phone number on optional basis, to gain a higher trust score. The higher the score, more are the chances of a user finding a suitable match.
2) Safe and discreet: The app facilitates secured storage of user data to ensure that there are no loopholes for hacking. It further ensures that user’s profile can only be viewed by relevant matches and chat option is only available for users who have mutually liked each other.
3) Values and Adaptability Test: This feature encourages users to answer multiple choice questionnaires, that depict their views not only their lifestyle preferences, but also of the partners they wish to seek.
4) Intelligent Recommendation Engine: This distinctive feature of the app creates ‘only relevant’ matches for the user based on his/her profile, instead of sharing an extensive databas.
5) No Search, No Spam: The app does not facilitate a search engine for casual surfing, so frivolous users cannot spam others unnecessarily.
The life of lokshahirs, Maharashtra’s fabled people’s poets, is at the centre of the National Award winning film Court. On the trail of one such Dalit bard, Sambhaji Bhagat, you come face to face with a rebel and his cause.