Wedding ceremonies are a blend of harmony, love, emotions and rituals. One’s wedding day is one of the most important days of their life. Apart from the catering, decorations, invitations and dresses, the most crucial thing is capturing all the minute details of the wedding ceremony.
Pre-wedding videos and marriage ceremony teasers are hot and trendy these days. People want their love and rituals to be captured candid Bollywood style. From cheesy Bollywood songs to cute poses and dress matching, couples want it all.
Here are some of the top trending marriage teasers and cinematic trends:
1. Slow Motion Video Booth
On top comes the new and flashy “Slow Mo Video Booth”. Video booth has the same concept as a Photo booth but instead helps to add more of a slow and spicy 3D movement to your wedding. The special effects used in it will make you smile and relish the amazing memories of your relatives and guests on wedding day. Check out an example of a Slow Motion Video Booth wedding video below:
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The Slo-mo Video Booth! from Fotografia9 on Vimeo.
2. Destination Wedding Teaser
Destination weddings have been popular for a long time now. The way they are filmed and edited is a new classy and elegant trend forming in many parts of India. Gorgeous Indian monuments and cities are loved by everyone, specially International people. People from all over the world love being a part of a cultural Big fat Indian wedding held in historical parts of India.
Here is an example of an elegant Destination Wedding Teaser filmed in Jaipur by Fotografia 9:
3. Pre-wedding Music Video
This has been one of the most trending rituals followed by young couples these days. Pre-wedding videos act as a Bollywood music video, where our gorgeous couple spend quality time together, mostly in outdoor locations. It is a very simple and beautiful way of expressing the mutual understanding and compassion between a pair. These videos will surely make you go “Aww” and all giddy inside.
Check out one of the cutest examples of a Pr-wedding Music Video:
4. Wedding Trailers
Marriages, nowadays, require as much effort as any Bollywood movie shoot. Wedding ceremonies of course last much longer than a movie, thus no one really has the time to sit and re-watch the whole reel of rituals. People prefer snacks over full-fledged meals these days and this is the perfect way of summing up the whole ceremony. The obvious difference between a movie trailer and a wedding trailer is the fact that in a wedding trailer, people know the beautiful ending.
P.S: Watch out, they are as dramatic as a trailer can be!