Wedding ceremonies are a blend of harmony, love, emotions and rituals. One’s wedding day is one of the most important days of their life. Apart from the catering, decorations, invitations and dresses, the most crucial thing is capturing all the minute details of the wedding ceremony.
Pre-wedding videos and marriage ceremony teasers are hot and trendy these days. People want their love and rituals to be captured candid Bollywood style. From cheesy Bollywood songs to cute poses and dress matching, couples want it all.
Here are some of the top trending marriage teasers and cinematic trends:
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
1. Slow Motion Video Booth
On top comes the new and flashy “Slow Mo Video Booth”. Video booth has the same concept as a Photo booth but instead helps to add more of a slow and spicy 3D movement to your wedding. The special effects used in it will make you smile and relish the amazing memories of your relatives and guests on wedding day. Check out an example of a Slow Motion Video Booth wedding video below:
The Slo-mo Video Booth! from Fotografia9 on Vimeo.
2. Destination Wedding Teaser
Destination weddings have been popular for a long time now. The way they are filmed and edited is a new classy and elegant trend forming in many parts of India. Gorgeous Indian monuments and cities are loved by everyone, specially International people. People from all over the world love being a part of a cultural Big fat Indian wedding held in historical parts of India.
Here is an example of an elegant Destination Wedding Teaser filmed in Jaipur by Fotografia 9:
3. Pre-wedding Music Video
This has been one of the most trending rituals followed by young couples these days. Pre-wedding videos act as a Bollywood music video, where our gorgeous couple spend quality time together, mostly in outdoor locations. It is a very simple and beautiful way of expressing the mutual understanding and compassion between a pair. These videos will surely make you go “Aww” and all giddy inside.
Check out one of the cutest examples of a Pr-wedding Music Video:
4. Wedding Trailers
Marriages, nowadays, require as much effort as any Bollywood movie shoot. Wedding ceremonies of course last much longer than a movie, thus no one really has the time to sit and re-watch the whole reel of rituals. People prefer snacks over full-fledged meals these days and this is the perfect way of summing up the whole ceremony. The obvious difference between a movie trailer and a wedding trailer is the fact that in a wedding trailer, people know the beautiful ending.
P.S: Watch out, they are as dramatic as a trailer can be!