What’s the best thing you can gift your child? Love, most of you would invariably say. What’s the best gift you expect to get as a parent? Beautiful memories of your kid’s innocent childhood, maybe. What Photographer Holly Spring created was a Wonderland, a whimsical world of creative photographs, which had her five-year-daughter as the main protagonist.
Little Violet Spring looks like the happiest, most blessed child in this world in these photographs. Now look closely (See pics), her life is not as perfect as it might look on the first look. Violet who was born with an unformed left hand also has a bowel condition known as Hirschprung’s disease.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It was in an Auckland Hospital, when her daughter was fighting for her life, that Holly realised how important her daughter’s fragile life was to her. She began to document her life through digital photographs and soon weaved them as composites.
Holly digitally works on the photos by adding backgrounds and effects to her daughter’s real photos. So the kid is not really playing with the giraffe, she’s playing elsewhere.
The result was simply magical as it creates a world of fantasy every child would love to experience.
(With inputs from Daily Mail)