Do you know who is the world’s selfie queen? Forget Kim Kardashian, and rather meet a mysterious Thai woman who has posted over 12,000 selfies on various social media platforms and can be considered for the top post.
Mortao Maotor, as she calls herself on the photo-sharing site Instagram, posts over 200 self portraits a week.
According to her profile, she is in her 40s and married to the owner of Room of Art, an antique gallery in Bangkok, Time reported.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
She has nearly 20,000 followers.
Not all of her pictures show her face as she also likes to shoot her legs and her iced drinks or meals.
She has fondness for shots taken in apparently the same bathroom mirror time and again.
None of her selfies are pornographic and she only replies to clean remarks.
Some posts suggest she loves dogs and desserts, the report added.