Do you know who is the world’s selfie queen? Forget Kim Kardashian, and rather meet a mysterious Thai woman who has posted over 12,000 selfies on various social media platforms and can be considered for the top post.
Mortao Maotor, as she calls herself on the photo-sharing site Instagram, posts over 200 self portraits a week.
According to her profile, she is in her 40s and married to the owner of Room of Art, an antique gallery in Bangkok, Time reported.
She has nearly 20,000 followers.
Not all of her pictures show her face as she also likes to shoot her legs and her iced drinks or meals.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
She has fondness for shots taken in apparently the same bathroom mirror time and again.
None of her selfies are pornographic and she only replies to clean remarks.
Some posts suggest she loves dogs and desserts, the report added.