Express Institute of Media Studies (EXIMS) is a part of the Express Group of Publications, in New Delhi. It offers a 10-month Post-graduate Diploma Course in Journalism. It is now into its fifth year.
The journalism programme covers print, broadcast and online media training conducted entirely by senior editors of the Express Group. We take the classroom into the newsroom with students working directly under the supervision of the editors in the Express newsroom.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
In addition, it offers a one-month internship with The Indian Express or The Financial Express and internships with leading TV news channels such CNN-IBN, ABP, Zee News and ABP.
EXIMS has an excellent placement record—almost 100 per cent with students finding jobs in prestigious media outlets such as Times of India, Hindustan Times, Business Standard, DNA, The Asian Age, CNN-IBN, PTI, ANI and of course The Indian Express.
The total fee is Rs 1.95 lakh + service tax, payable in two instalments. First instalment at the time of admission in August. The second by November the same year.
Admissions to EXIMS are open till May 14. Please apply online at http://www.exims.in