Shopping for children for festivals can be tricky. Making a list, choosing the right size and involving them might just help you pick the right clothes, says an expert.
Mohita Indrayan, co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of 612 League (a kidswear brand), has listed down a few things to keep in mind while shopping for children.
* Make a list: List down the clothes you need to buy for your child. With a list in hand you can group your shopping needs by type of store and accomplish your tasks more efficiently. Plan your child’s wardrobe at the beginning of the season to avoid overbuying.
* Choose the right size: Never get tempted into buying a size bigger. While you may believe that your child will outgrow the size, truth is he/she may also outgrow the style.
* Involve kids: Kids love to feel valued and important, and getting them involved in their shopping is a great way to make shopping exciting for them.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
* Add more colours: While one can never go wrong with blacks and whites; look out for seasonal colors. Quit the matching game and try experimenting with different colors and patterns.
* Comfort is the key: Kids need to be able to move; run, jump and play; without restriction. Shop for outfits that are comfortable yet trendy.
* Excessive buying: Buying clothes more than required will result in them remaining un used.