Diwali 2016 is just around the corner, and to keep up with the festive spirit, top e-commerce websites in India are giving away products at heavily discounted prices. The sales and offers are on an all-time high with Flipkart hosting its ‘Big Diwali Sale’, starting October 25-28. For Amazon India, it will be their third sale this festive season with the ‘Great Indian Festival’, from October 25-28. Joining the bandwagon is Snapdeal with it’s Unbox Diwali sale, till October 27.
Here’s a look at the top offers from each e-commerce shopping platform.
There are cracking offers for everyone! There’s also 15% additional cashback on Citi credit card and debit card. People can have a gala time with minimum 50% off on gold and diamond jewellery, up to 80% off on electronics and great deals like flat 55% discount on luxury brand Ralph Lauren and 60% off on Lee garments. In electronics, you can take home an Apple iPhone 6 (16GB) of Rs 36,990 for Rs 29,990, a Philips 109cm (43) Ultra HD (4K) Smart LED TV of Rs 58,500 for Rs 39,489, an IFB 23 L Convection Microwave Oven of Rs 13,250 for Rs 8,989, a Whirlpool 25 L Grill Microwave Oven of Rs 9,290 for Rs 6,489, a Kenstar KMA50W3S-DBB 500 W Mixer Grinder (White, 3 Jars) of Rs 2,995 for Rs 1,099.
In women’s clothing, there is a minimum of 50% off and upto 80% off on men’s clothing. For kids, too it is feast with upto 80% on toys.
Amazon.in is out with its Great Indian Festival sale which includes up to 45% discounts on televisions, 40% to 80% discount on festive wear, formal wear and casual wear, up to 60% off on toys, households and personal care, special discounts on Motorola products, up to 70% off on home and kitchen appliances, exciting new deals every hour and prime exclusive deals for members. There are discounts on books too! Top that off with an additional 15% cashback on State Bank of India debit and credit card and it’s worth all the time you spend online.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
You can get a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Gold, 32GB) for Rs 10, 999, House of Marley earphones for Rs 899, Micromax 81 cm (32 inches) LED TV for Rs 12,989, Lavie handbags for Rs 1, 424, Tommy Hilfiger bags for Rs 1,149, Aeropostale Men’s Cotton T-Shirt for Rs 499, Calvin Klein casual shoes for Rs 1,049, Fossil watches for Rs 4, 497, Philips grooming products for Rs 525 among others.
Snapdeal is out with its 72-hours deals marathon with upto 70% discount on home, electronics, mobiles and fashion, and others. There’s also an additional 20% discount on purchase using Standard Chartered cards. In electronics, the blockbuster deals include Canon EOS 700D 18 MP DSLR Camera with 18-55 mm + 55-250 mm Lens for Rs 32,990, Apple iPad Mini 2 for Rs 17,688, Kindle for Rs 9,479, Redmi Note 3 32 GB for Rs 11,999, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (16GB) for Rs 9,490, Moto G Turbo Edition (16GB) for Rs 9,999. Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB USB for Rs 4,299, Lenovo Power Bank for Rs 1,199.
For fashionistas, there’s a wide range of choice starting with Pepe Jeans for Rs 879, Jack & Jones blazers for Rs 3,461, formal Red Tape shoes for Rs 1,727, Wills Lifestyle shirts for Rs 1,323, Puma shoes for Rs 2,562, John Players Bomber Jacket for Rs 2,760 and watches as cheap as Rs 306. They also have discount on food and gourmet.