Sonam Kapoor's selfie song and Telugu superstar Nageswara Rao's last film.
The Indian Express runs through the top five videos you need to see this week, including what happened to Hillary Clinton during a live speech. Afghan rap artists calling out for voters , Sonam Kapoor’s selfie song and Telugu superstar Nageswara Rao’s last film. But can anything beat a three-year-old’s dance moves? Find out below:
1. Sonam’s Selfie Song: After Arnab Goswami’s infamous spoof video here’s another one that’s making rounds of the internet this week. There is something about this loud mouth star kid that has always annoyed a lot of us. Watch the remix which features her catchphrase ‘Know what I mean’.
2. Three-year-old amazes judges with his dance moves: The judges on the show ‘Amazing Chinese’ were really amused when a little boy comes on stage and announces that he will perform a random dance. Armed with a portable speaker system, the toddler performed dances customized to each song on his playlist.
3. Rapping for democracy: The Taliban may not like this video one bit, but Afghan rap artists have taken part in a competition to determine an anthem for the upcoming presidential elections. The winning entries in a pre-election contest sponsored in Afghanistan are making waves online. Two males and one female, all from Herat region have won the contest.
4. Movie trailer goes viral: ‘Manam’ trailer starring three generation of heroes from Akkineni Nageswara Rao family released a day back and has gone viral. This will be the last film featuring the late Teulgu superstar Nageshwara Rao.
5. Pelted by a shoe: US’ former secretary of state Hillary Clinton had a shoe thrown at her during a live speech in Las Vegas. One would imagine such an incident to happen only in India. Clinton ducked and she did not appear to be hit by the object. She then joked about it as well.