‘That guy is a slave man’
‘What a guy, dude!’
‘You don’t have swimming pool in your building, what a slave yaar’
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
‘As if I read the newspaper bro’
Newspaper is certainly not his best friend and a long distance relationship (even if his girlfriend resides within the city) is not his thing. What he likes is a good romp on the bed, but would rather forget about it (or atleast pretend to) the next day. Don’t even try explaining yourself in Hindi, for he will immediately ask you to translate the sentence in English.
And if you don’t have swimming pool in your building, you are a slave. Yes you heard that right, a slave, a servant. Every man for him is either a servant or a bro; you better try to fit into the latter category.
Want to know who’s this ‘cool’ chap we are talking about? YouTube channel Being Indian’s Culture Machine has come up with a new spoof titled Every Bombay Dude In The World. So please, don’t ruin the fun by saying ‘I’m a Bombay guy, but I’m not like that’. Come on, it’s just a spoof.
Watch the video: