‘That guy is a slave man’
‘What a guy, dude!’
‘You don’t have swimming pool in your building, what a slave yaar’
‘As if I read the newspaper bro’
Newspaper is certainly not his best friend and a long distance relationship (even if his girlfriend resides within the city) is not his thing. What he likes is a good romp on the bed, but would rather forget about it (or atleast pretend to) the next day. Don’t even try explaining yourself in Hindi, for he will immediately ask you to translate the sentence in English.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
And if you don’t have swimming pool in your building, you are a slave. Yes you heard that right, a slave, a servant. Every man for him is either a servant or a bro; you better try to fit into the latter category.
Want to know who’s this ‘cool’ chap we are talking about? YouTube channel Being Indian’s Culture Machine has come up with a new spoof titled Every Bombay Dude In The World. So please, don’t ruin the fun by saying ‘I’m a Bombay guy, but I’m not like that’. Come on, it’s just a spoof.
Watch the video: