An apple a day not only keeps the doctor away but also boosts sexual pleasure among women.
A study has linked daily apple use with an enhanced sexual function in healthy women.
Apples contain polyphenols and antioxidants that can stimulate blood flow to the genitals leading to better arousal.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
To reach this conclusion, researchers analysed 731 healthy Italian women aged 18 to 43.
The participants filled the Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) that had questions about sexual function, sexual frequency, orgasm, lubrication and overall sexual satisfaction.
Researchers found that women who had one-two apple daily had better lubrication and overall sexual function.
“Apples also contain phloridzin, a common phytoestrogen, that is structurally similar to estradiol – a female sex hormone linked with arousing sexuality.
The study, reported by Huffington Post, appeared in the journal Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics.