An apple a day not only keeps the doctor away but also boosts sexual pleasure among women.
A study has linked daily apple use with an enhanced sexual function in healthy women.
Apples contain polyphenols and antioxidants that can stimulate blood flow to the genitals leading to better arousal.
To reach this conclusion, researchers analysed 731 healthy Italian women aged 18 to 43.
The participants filled the Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) that had questions about sexual function, sexual frequency, orgasm, lubrication and overall sexual satisfaction.
Researchers found that women who had one-two apple daily had better lubrication and overall sexual function.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“Apples also contain phloridzin, a common phytoestrogen, that is structurally similar to estradiol – a female sex hormone linked with arousing sexuality.
The study, reported by Huffington Post, appeared in the journal Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics.