The Indian monsoons are synonymous with traffic. And though rain may bring some much needed respite from the sweltering heat and water scarcity problems, it’s dreaded for the jams it causes.
The next time you are stuck in one of these traffic jams, here are 7 things you could do:
1. Instigate a couple of people and then watch them fight.
2. Strike up a conversation with the autowala next to you. They are fun to talk to.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
3. Drive through a puddle to splash water on others. Just for fun.
4. Listen to item songs and imagine yourself dance to them.
5. Stock up on vada pavs – and eat them leisurely.
6. Take a beauty nap. Sleep always helps.
7. Catch up with old and new friends over the phone.