The Indian monsoons are synonymous with traffic. And though rain may bring some much needed respite from the sweltering heat and water scarcity problems, it’s dreaded for the jams it causes.
The next time you are stuck in one of these traffic jams, here are 7 things you could do:
1. Instigate a couple of people and then watch them fight.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
2. Strike up a conversation with the autowala next to you. They are fun to talk to.
3. Drive through a puddle to splash water on others. Just for fun.
4. Listen to item songs and imagine yourself dance to them.
5. Stock up on vada pavs – and eat them leisurely.
6. Take a beauty nap. Sleep always helps.
7. Catch up with old and new friends over the phone.