Celebrities always inspire the commoners with their flat, toned stomachs. One can achieve that perfect midriff if one follows right exercise regime and diet, says an expert.
Personal trainer and outdoor fitness expert Rob Jones shares five tips to achieve the toned stomach, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
1. It’s not all about sit-ups: Sit-ups and ab crunches work your six-pack. But for better defined abs, spend the majority of your workout on exercises that burn more calories and shift body fat.
2. Be consistent: Dedicate time every day to focus on your training and make abs an integral part of each and every workout.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
3. Hone your diet: You eat your way to a six pack, so watch what you munch and focus on foods and sports supplements high in protein that help muscle growth and keep body fat low.
4. Vary your workouts: Vary your ab workouts daily to work the different muscles that run across that area of the body for the perfect balance.
5. Core and more: Include both isometric exercises (holding exercises such as a plank or side plank) with dynamic exercises (where you contract the muscles such as an ab crunch) in every workout.