Celebrities always inspire the commoners with their flat, toned stomachs. One can achieve that perfect midriff if one follows right exercise regime and diet, says an expert.
Personal trainer and outdoor fitness expert Rob Jones shares five tips to achieve the toned stomach, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
1. It’s not all about sit-ups: Sit-ups and ab crunches work your six-pack. But for better defined abs, spend the majority of your workout on exercises that burn more calories and shift body fat.
2. Be consistent: Dedicate time every day to focus on your training and make abs an integral part of each and every workout.
3. Hone your diet: You eat your way to a six pack, so watch what you munch and focus on foods and sports supplements high in protein that help muscle growth and keep body fat low.
4. Vary your workouts: Vary your ab workouts daily to work the different muscles that run across that area of the body for the perfect balance.
5. Core and more: Include both isometric exercises (holding exercises such as a plank or side plank) with dynamic exercises (where you contract the muscles such as an ab crunch) in every workout.